- The Smolensk Conferences. A Preliminary Summary and Conclusion
- NEW STUDY: Putin's Russian inquiry into the Polish Air Force One crash in Smolensk
- 15 simple facts the world should know
- Smolensk Reader's Digest. 23 pages, all the facts.
- Polish Military Intelligence was warned of a possible terrorist threat against one of the EU Member States' aircraft.
- Story behind the "1:24"
- TNT after all
Special Forces Coorinator Mariusz Kamiński and Minister of National Defence Antoni Macierewicz addressed the special forces and the previous government's attiutde and neglect towards the April 10th, 2010 Smolensk (Russia) plane crash that killed Polish President Lech Kaczynski and the remaing 95 passengers - which inlcuded among others the entire general army command, the president of the National Bank of Poland, Poland's deputy foreign minister, Polish government officials, 15 members of the Polish parliament, senior members of the Polish clergy, and relatives of victims of the Katyn massacre. An event regarded by many as the worst national tragedy since 1945.