- The Smolensk Conferences. A Preliminary Summary and Conclusion
- NEW STUDY: Putin's Russian inquiry into the Polish Air Force One crash in Smolensk
- 15 simple facts the world should know
- Smolensk Reader's Digest. 23 pages, all the facts.
- Polish Military Intelligence was warned of a possible terrorist threat against one of the EU Member States' aircraft.
- Story behind the "1:24"
- TNT after all
The ECR Group with The 2010 Katyn Families Association organised a public hearing on the causes of the Smolensk presidential plane crash of April 10th 2012. The public hearing focused on the latest works and findings of the Parliamentary Group looking at what really happened in Smolensk. >>
What really happened in the forests at Smolensk, Russia, when a Polish aircraft carrying Poland's national leadership crashed in April 2010, killing all 96 people on board, including Poland's president and first lady? by Diana West >>
By Pawel Piotr Styrna, from the Selous Foundation for Public Policy Research (SFPPR)
article dated: September 2, 2011