- The Smolensk Conferences. A Preliminary Summary and Conclusion
- NEW STUDY: Putin's Russian inquiry into the Polish Air Force One crash in Smolensk
- 15 SIMPLE FACTS THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW
- Smolensk Reader's Digest. 23 pages, all the facts.
- Polish Military Intelligence was warned of a possible terrorist threat against one of the EU Member States' aircraft.
- Story behind the "1:24"
Dr Kazimierz Nowaczyk from the University of Maryland, one of the experts working with the independent Parliamentary Group investigating the causes of the 2010 Polish Air Force Tu-154 crash, posted a video presenting the distribution of the wreckage remains on location of the crash site. With only the images taken from the Governmental Russian Interstate Aviation Committee (MAK) report, Dr Nowaczyk was able to point to an incomprehensibly amazing amount of debris spread out on a large surface when taking into consideration the official causes of the tragedy.
TU154M & wreckage debris in a scale of 1:1