- The Smolensk Conferences. A Preliminary Summary and Conclusion
- NEW STUDY: Putin's Russian inquiry into the Polish Air Force One crash in Smolensk
- 15 simple facts the world should know
- Smolensk Reader's Digest. 23 pages, all the facts.
- Polish Military Intelligence was warned of a possible terrorist threat against one of the EU Member States' aircraft.
- Story behind the "1:24"
- TNT after all
Investigators say the 'likely cause of the explosion was a thermobaric load'. The explosion then likely 'set off a strong shockwave' investigators said Monday. The claim comes on seventh anniversary of the crash in Smolensk, Russia. It killed President Lech Kaczynski and 95 others, mostly senior Polish statesmen.>>
With the seventh anniversary of the crash of the Tu-154M plane in Smolensk drawing near, the prosecution office handling the investigation into this matter organised a press conference during which it informed the public opinion of new facts and findings made to date.
"Evidence has been collected and obtained during the investigation, which allowed prosecutors to formulate new accusations against air traffic controllers, as well as a third person in the flight control tower" said Deputy Attorney General of the National Public Prosecutor's Office Marek Pasionek.
A report of a crime allegedly committed by Donald Tusk was filed with the Prosecution Office. ‘The former Prime Minister should stand trial and be judged by the court as provided for by the law, no position or function exempts from liability for the crimes he is suspected of,’ stated the Minister of National Defence, Antoni Macierewicz in a recent interview.>>