- The Smolensk Conferences. A Preliminary Summary and Conclusion
- NEW STUDY: Putin's Russian inquiry into the Polish Air Force One crash in Smolensk
- 15 simple facts the world should know
- Smolensk Reader's Digest. 23 pages, all the facts.
- Polish Military Intelligence was warned of a possible terrorist threat against one of the EU Member States' aircraft.
- Story behind the "1:24"
- TNT after all
The conclusion that the wing of the Tu-154 aircraft, which crashed in Smolensk was torn apart by the explosion, is based on a simulation and a three-dimensional model, said Kazimierz Nowaczyk, Chairman of the Smolensk Subcommittee on Wednesday.
The left wing of the Tu-154M aircraft was destroyed as a result of internal explosion, there were several sources of explosion, and the birch had no impact on the original destruction of the wing - this is one of the key conclusions of the technical report of the Smolensk Subcommittee.
In the coffin of Admiral Andrzej Karweta, Commander of the Polish Navy, who died in Smolensk on 10th April 2010, numerous parts of the bodies of other members of the delegation were found.
Pieces of two other bodies were found in the coffin of Polish President Lech Kaczyński, who died in the 2010 Smolensk air disaster, Deputy Prosecutor General Marek Pasionek has said.