- The Smolensk Conferences. A Preliminary Summary and Conclusion
- NEW STUDY: Putin's Russian inquiry into the Polish Air Force One crash in Smolensk
- 15 simple facts the world should know
- Smolensk Reader's Digest. 23 pages, all the facts.
- Polish Military Intelligence was warned of a possible terrorist threat against one of the EU Member States' aircraft.
- Story behind the "1:24"
- TNT after all
As part of key research conducted by the Polish subcommittee explaining the circumstances of the Smolensk crash, the twin TU-154M, with side number 102, will be investigated by a team from the National Institute for Aviation Research (NIAR) from the University of Wichita, Kansas. >>
A British air accident investigator has told Sky News he believes there were explosions on board a plane before it crashed eight years ago, killing Polish President Lech Kaczynski.
The conclusion that the wing of the Tu-154 aircraft, which crashed in Smolensk was torn apart by the explosion, is based on a simulation and a three-dimensional model, said Kazimierz Nowaczyk, Chairman of the Smolensk Subcommittee on Wednesday.
The left wing of the Tu-154M aircraft was destroyed as a result of internal explosion, there were several sources of explosion, and the birch had no impact on the original destruction of the wing - this is one of the key conclusions of the technical report of the Smolensk Subcommittee.