- The Smolensk Conferences. A Preliminary Summary and Conclusion
- NEW STUDY: Putin's Russian inquiry into the Polish Air Force One crash in Smolensk
- 15 simple facts the world should know
- Smolensk Reader's Digest. 23 pages, all the facts.
- Polish Military Intelligence was warned of a possible terrorist threat against one of the EU Member States' aircraft.
- Story behind the "1:24"
After analysing and reviewing samples, we discovered presence of explosive materials on 107 wreckage fragments and on a sample taken from a victim's body. This was discovered using three independent methods – said former Defence Minister Antoni Macierewicz. He added that the substance discovered is most likely a material called RDX.>>
The Polish commission responsible for the re-investigation of the Smolensk plane crash said on Tuesday it had found traces of explosives on the wreckage of the aircraft and on the body of one of the victims.
On April 11th, 2018, the Committee for the Re-Investigation of the Smolensk Plane Crash at the Ministry of National Defence of the Republic of Poland (Re-Investigation Committee) presented its report and its new investigation findings concerning the causes behind the Smolensk plane crash. The Committee presented during a press conference a summary and a full report.
As part of key research conducted by the Polish subcommittee explaining the circumstances of the Smolensk crash, the twin TU-154M, with side number 102, will be investigated by a team from the National Institute for Aviation Research (NIAR) from the University of Wichita, Kansas.