- The Smolensk Conferences. A Preliminary Summary and Conclusion
- NEW STUDY: Putin's Russian inquiry into the Polish Air Force One crash in Smolensk
- 15 simple facts the world should know
- Smolensk Reader's Digest. 23 pages, all the facts.
- Polish Military Intelligence was warned of a possible terrorist threat against one of the EU Member States' aircraft.
- Story behind the "1:24"
On April 11th, 2018, the Committee for the Re-Investigation of the Smolensk Plane Crash at the Ministry of National Defence of the Republic of Poland (Re-Investigation Committee) presented its report and its new investigation findings concerning the causes behind the Smolensk plane crash. The Committee presented during a press conference a summary and a full report.
As part of key research conducted by the Polish subcommittee explaining the circumstances of the Smolensk crash, the twin TU-154M, with side number 102, will be investigated by a team from the National Institute for Aviation Research (NIAR) from the University of Wichita, Kansas.
A British air accident investigator has told Sky News he believes there were explosions on board a plane before it crashed eight years ago, killing Polish President Lech Kaczynski.
The conclusion that the wing of the Tu-154 aircraft, which crashed in Smolensk was torn apart by the explosion, is based on a simulation and a three-dimensional model, said Kazimierz Nowaczyk, Chairman of the Smolensk Subcommittee on Wednesday.