- The Smolensk Conferences. A Preliminary Summary and Conclusion
- NEW STUDY: Putin's Russian inquiry into the Polish Air Force One crash in Smolensk
- 15 simple facts the world should know
- Smolensk Reader's Digest. 23 pages, all the facts.
- Polish Military Intelligence was warned of a possible terrorist threat against one of the EU Member States' aircraft.
- Story behind the "1:24"
- TNT after all
- - The Smolensk Reader's Digest (23 pages, all the facts) - dated November 2013 (English)
- - Vladimir Putin's Russian Government Inquiry into the Crash of The Polish Air Force One in Smolensk, Russia, April 10, 2010 - dated March 2015 by Kazimierz Nowaczyk, Ph.D. (English, Polski)
Other background documents:
- Information and Disinformation about the Smolensk Catastrophe - dated July 2011, a document by the Katyn 2010 Families Association (English)
- Status Report - dated November 10th, 2011 - what is known so far (English)
- Memorandum, Smolensk Pattern Threatens International Aviation - dated March 2012 (English)
- Status Report 2014 (English)
- The White Book in full, dated 30 June 2011 (temporarily available in the Polish language only) - drafted by the non-governmental Polish Parliamentary Group in charge of investigating the causes of the 2010 Polish Air Force Tu-154 crash, based on the findings of experts working with the Parliamentary Group under the chairmanship of Law and Justice MP Antoni Macierewicz whose undertakings have brought to public light many new facts and evidence behind April 10th 2010, undermining and discrediting the Polish and Russian governmental reports.
- Summary of the 'Remarks of the Republic of Poland' to the Russian MAK Report (English)
- Introduction letter (English)
Other important documents, including the March 28th public hearing transcript and presentations, can be found here