- The Smolensk Conferences. A Preliminary Summary and Conclusion
- NEW STUDY: Putin's Russian inquiry into the Polish Air Force One crash in Smolensk
- 15 SIMPLE FACTS THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW
- Smolensk Reader's Digest. 23 pages, all the facts.
- Polish Military Intelligence was warned of a possible terrorist threat against one of the EU Member States' aircraft.
- Story behind the "1:24"
This quasi-report consisted of true archival shots. The program was so suggestive, that it immediately caused panic in Georgian society and when it was revealed to be a hoax, it aroused anger among Russian politicians. The program contained also a Polish thread. The report included the scenario of an aircraft carrying Polish President Lech Kaczynski to Tbilisi being blown up, leading to the Polish President's death. The writers of the program reported that a plane flying to Tbilisi with Lech Kaczynski on board was shot down by the Russians. As a result of this attack, the Polish president and all members of the delegation accompanying him died. Mikheil Saakashvili criticized the program, but in an interview with reporters, and later in a given statement, he let people understand that the events presented in the program should be understood as real Russian plans.
On April 10th, a Polish military owned Tu154M crashed in Smolensk killing all passenger on board including Polish President Lech Kaczynski and the entire General Army Command of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Poland.
Further reading: The Smolensk Reader's Digest - 23 pages all the facts: http://smolenskcrash.eu/uploaded/The%20Smolensk%20Readers%20Digest_2.pdf